Monday, December 7, 2009

My First Blog Post Ever

So here I am, writing my first blog post ever. I'm really not sure what the heck I'm doing, and I really have no idea what direction my blog will take. But I have tons of things I can talk about at length, so here goes nothing!

First things first,
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince comes out on DVD tomorrow! I am so excited! There are supposed to be tons of bonus features, including a look at scenes from The Deathly Hallows! I'm sure I'll have a lot to say about all of that once I watch it, so I'll post my reactions and thoughts either tomorrow or the next day.

NaNoWriMo is over, and it makes me sad. It's just so hard to keep writing when you don't have this looming deadline, or feel the need to update your wordcount every five minutes. I want to keep writing my story, but the editor in me is taking up so much space in my brain and makes me so discouraged that I don't even attempt to write anymore. So that's where this blog comes in. It will be a new venture in the world of writing, one that I will try to update every day, and it will keep me doing what I love to do. Hopefully it will spark some ideas for my NaNo story, but if not, there's always next year. And before that, Script Frenzy!

Okay, so that's all for now. I'm sure I'll be back tomorrow, if not later today
!

No comments:

Post a Comment